Sunday, May 15, 2011

Artcile thingy

1. If I were a journalist in 1942, and I found out about the internment of the Japanese I would include some controversial issues in my article. I would talk about how it's a bit unfair for some of the Japanese people living in the area because they were already living there and then they had to get taken away from there homes and placed in a camp because Americans feared that the Japanese were making secret plans to attack. Some may fight over this because innocent people are being forced to live in camps with nothing to do because they were Japanese, but others may say that they're dangerous and could be planning to attack the Americans.
2. I wouldnt want to seem like I was taking sides or I would fear that people would accuse me of being biased, or of just saying certain things to seem like the good guy in the situation. I just wouldnt add it because I would be afriad of the consequence or if others would attack me for my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment